7th International Exhibition Art of Alanya
Event Name: The exhibition Art of Alanya
Event time: 11th to 13th November 2022
Event location: The Alanya Culture Centre
Deadline to apply: 7th November 2022
Participation in this exhibition is completely free.
The 7th International Exhibition Art of Alanya offers a wonderful opportunity to discover contemporary art and artists. Art is universally understood and can be used to connect all countries. Each picture, photograph, and sculpture, professional or amateur has its own language regardless of whether it is the native language.
The Alanya Municipality Foreigners Committee with slogan “Art; The common language of the world”, invites all artists, every amateur artist, regardless of nationality to take part in 7th International Exhibition “Art of Alanya”.
Terms of participation
Participation in the following fields is possible for interested artists until 7th November 2022
- Drawing and picture
- Artistic photography
Participation is conditional on artwork being a single or small selection (maximum 5 pieces).
How to register
- First, download and fill the application form from the official website of Alanya Municipality or the official website of Alanya Foreigners Council
- Send the completed form with pictures of your works to [email protected] The application form can also be sent in person to Mrs. Nimet Bulat at Alanya Culture Department (Hasanağalar Konağı Alanya Belediyesi Kültür Müdürlüğü – Şekerhane, Şevket Tokuş Cd. No:64, 07400 Alanya/Antalya).
Exhibition Planning and Preparation
- To prepare for the exhibition, all artists must bring their work to Alanya Cultural Center by 14.00 on November 10.
- You have to let organizers know what materials you require for the exhibition like table, easel or wall hanger by email: [email protected], along with photos, up to Monday 7th November 2022, 17.00.
- Due to the high number of applications, organizers will limit the number of tables to 5. Bring 5 of your paintings to show.
Rules and regulations
- The Alanya Municipality Committee of Foreign Nationals will select the participants and this event will be completely free.
- Tables and exhibition space are provided, but the artists themselves are responsible for their decoration.
- Because this exhibition is not commercial, sales during the exhibition are prohibited. However, artists may accept orders, provide information about their artwork, and provide contact information.