Jeep safari in Alanya
Jeep safari in Alanya is an exciting and popular pastime. These tours are also known as adrenaline tours. You will travel off-roads (paths that normal vehicles cannot access, hilly and muddy, dusty and mountainous lands), and see breathtaking views. Your guide will be accompanied with professional Land Rover jeeps with 8 to 10 seats. Certified, insured, and experienced drivers will drive the jeeps, creating wonders along the tracks, which are accompanied with music.
We are part of nature, by nature. This is why we feel at home in nature. The genes of humans are designed for hunting and gathering. Living in cities has almost made us feel like we are being held captive, and forced us to live inside matchboxes. The lure of big hotels’ open buffets, artificial water entertainments behind walls and large shopping malls almost hypnotizes us when we travel. This leaves us with little time to spend in nature. We regret not going to the mountains, forests, and rivers when we are all alone.
You can take an adrenaline-filled tour if you’re tired of looking at the same buildings all day.
Alanya jeep safari – Itinerary
- Picking up from your place by 4×4 Land Rover jeeps.
- Joining to other safari jeeps at the station.
- Starting safari and drive among the villages and fruit (orange, lemon, banana, etc.) gardens.
- Visiting a small waterfall near Oba stream and having a photo break(It does not always happen in all tours).
- Driving up to the Taurus mountains.
- Photo break on the mountain and having fantastic Alanya town view.
- Visiting Turkish village house, getting information about village life and funny entertainment.
- Visiting village mosque and getting information about mosque and Islam religion.
- Drive down to Dim Valley.
- Photo break at the Dim Dam.
- Lunch, relaxing, swimming at Dimçay River (about 2 hours).
- Visiting Dim cave (optional).
- Dropping off at your hotels & apartments in Alanya.
What services are included in jeep safari in Alanya
Any amount you pay for these tours will usually include the following items:
- Insurance, transportation, lunch, guiding, fishing equipment.
- Lunch: grilled fish or chicken, salad with rice. The vegetarian menu is also available.
- Additional costs only include things like photographing and printing it or delivering it to you, extra drinks, etc.
Information and tips
- Dress in a dress and shoes that can withstand the dusty mountain terrain or bring them with you.
- If you want to swim in the Dimçay river, bring your swimsuit and towel, sun glasses, hat, slippers, sun cream, shower gel, shampoo, back-pack (to carry your belongings), battery charger, extra clothes or T-shirts.
- Some photo services are available, but you can also bring your own camera.
Important places you visit in Alanya Jeep Safari
- The hill that overlooks the city is your first stop. From this summit, you can get a bird’s-eye view of the city. Guides will provide information about the area. The convoy will travel deep into the mountains. You will be alone with nature after Alanya has disappeared. Walking through the forest on dusty roads will bring you peace. The sounds of birds and pine trees, as well as the scents of different plants, will help you to feel calm.
- Mahmutseydi Village is located 25 kilometers north of Alanya District on the Taurus mountains and 600 meters from the sea. This is an old settlement that was built in a forest-covered area. Here is the oldest mosque in Alanya, the Mahamutsey Mosque, which was built in 1252 and dates back to Seljuks. Next, you will find this nomad village in the forest and meet people dressed in traditional clothing. This village is the first settlement and smells like it has been there for centuries.
You will be invited to visit old villages and will learn about the history of these objects. The villagers offer organic homemade carob molasses, many herbal teas, and handmade pastes made from forest fruits. You should also try the pancakes that the women make on the village’s wood fire and with iron hair. Alanya safari can also be a gastronomy tour, bringing you closer to nature.
This program also includes a visit to the historic mosque at the village’s exit. It can also be called a cultural tour. Because of you can meet local villagers, have the opportunity to try the fresh seasonal fruits, homemade boiled grape juice, and delicious pancakes baked on the stove and you can also buy gifts from the villagers to take home memories of Alanya.
- Dim river, it born from Taurus mountains. It’s 7km from the city center and one of the most beautiful places you can see in Alanya. This is a great place to escape the summer heat. You can enjoy delicious food and cool off in authentic restaurants. These restaurants can be found along the stream of water. You can also enjoy the water slides. You can also learn and experience a new hobby by fishing. Dim Village is located around the stream. Along the route, you can also visit a fruit farm. You can also enjoy a delicious lunch at the Dim River.
- Dim dam: You will be taken on a jeep tour to a dam that was originally constructed for electricity and watering purposes. The Dim Dam is just outside of the city offers a stunning view. It was built on Dim river in 1998 and 2004 for irrigation, energy, and water supply to agriculture. Antalya receives 11 hectometers of water annually from this dam.
- Dim cave: Next on your Alanya Jeep Safari trip is Dim Cave. Alanya Safari has determined a route to the Dim Cave, a symbol of the district that is almost hidden in the mountains. It measures 500m in length and contains stalactites as well as lakes that have been formed over time. There are four large rooms in the cave. Walking here will make you feel like you are a passenger in an infinite time.
Jeep safari is suitable for families and children
Alanya jeep safari tour is also suitable for children, so families with children can join without hesitation. It is one of our family friendly tours to spend a funny time with your family and have a good memory. Alanya Jeep Safari is a perfect family activity, and it is fun for children and adults alike. There are low levels of danger on this tour, and the drivers always obey the rules. This is not a crazy safari tour, but it’s a lot of fun, that you’ll be transferred back to your place after the tour, finally. It’s an unforgettable experience for your entire family, and it’s all for a very reasonable price.
Sapadere Jeep Safari
It will be an entirely different safari than the Alanya jeep safari tour. You will travel through the canyon on scenic, winding roads and make lasting memories. Your driver will take you around the area and show you the places. The driver will give you information and allow you to explore the area for as long as you wish.
The enchanting villages and cool refreshing air will be yours to enjoy. Sapadere is a small village with modest beauty. It’s home of silkworm cocoons and silk factory. The guide will inform you about the village’s past and offer you many photo opportunities.